9 Comments

1. March 24, 2017 / 11:01 am

It’s so terrible how frequent these attacks are becoming and it’s always the innocent that seem to be targeted!
    Good to know that you were a safe distance away but it still must be a bit surreal!

Starlight & Stitches

2. March 25, 2017 / 11:00 am

It’s terrible that these things happens throughout the world. It makes me feel really sad, I’m glad you are okay and thank you for sharing your experiences

3. Charlene McElhinney
    March 25, 2017 / 11:32 am

It’s so upsetting that these things happen in the world. It breaks my heart that innocent lives are being taken. There’s nothing we can do to prevent these things because they are so unexpected and you never know where, when and why terrorists are planning to attack. Well done, and thank you, for writing a post about this. It’s important that we talk about it and ackowledge what’s happened and spread awareness in the blogging community too – as well as on the news and in real life etc! I admire your courage. Wonderful post.

Charlene McElhinney
    @blogabtnothing1

• Lisa Mae
      March 26, 2017 / 9:04 pm

Thank you Charlene! I agree that it is really important to spread the truth, especially when some news outlets are reporting that London is terrified and came to a standstill. We’re very much carrying on as usual. Thanks for reading!

4. Kayleigh Zara
    March 25, 2017 / 11:46 am

It’s terrible what happened in London, I saw the news report two minutes after it happened and I couldn’t believe it! My friends love in London and a few of them ended up getting police escorts from stations that day apparently! The London services did a really good job helping x

5. March 26, 2017 / 11:25 am

It was a shock to us all to hear the news, especially because I was standing on the bridge only 2 weeks prior! Such a shame, but glad you was safe.

Steph xx

Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | http://www.stephsworld.com

6. Aqy
    March 26, 2017 / 1:26 pm

I was shocked to hear about this news as well. I have a close friend living in London and I immediately checked to see if she was ok.

skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

7. March 27, 2017 / 3:25 pm

These attacks are so scary and upsetting. It’s hard to believe I was just a street away from Westminster a few days before the attack.