The best Walt Disney World vloggers on YouTube

UPDATED 2017: I love watching these Disney vloggers and YouTubers whenever I can’t be at the place where magic lives. One of the main problems with loving Disney World is that you can’t be there all day, everyday. So during those depressing times when you’re not in Orlando, why not live vicariously through others? Lots of other people have filmed their whole Walt Disney World holiday experience and uploaded it for the world to see. Not only do you get to live their vacation alongside them, but it’s also a great source of inspiration for your next trip. From amazing new restaurants, to hints and tips, they have a lot of knowledge to share.

If you’re dreaming of your next holiday, get into the spirit with these nine vloggers. Let me know if your favourite isn’t on my list – I’ll probably dedicate the next week of my life to catching up on all their vlogs!

UPDATE: Since writing this list, I decided to vlog my own Disney World trip! I’ve started uploading my vlogs on my own channel, so be sure to take a look. I went to Florida in 2016, and I’ve now got an annual pass at Disneyland Paris. Here’s day one of my Orlando trip:

1. Ellie Steadman

Ellie’s vlogs are great for so many reasons! She’s really into character interactions and films most of them, so if you’ve ever wondered how to have a longer chat with Chip and Dale, watch her videos for ideas. I also really enjoy her vlogs because she’s the same age as I am, and it’s always good to be reminded that there are other grown women who love Disney more than anything else in the world.

Update: Ellie has now moved to live and work in Disney World! Be sure to look at her videos to find out what it’s like to be a Cast Member.

2. Krispy Smore

These two met while they were working in the UK pavilion in Epcot, so Walt Disney World is really in their blood. They’re so funny and really get into the Disney spirit, so their videos always put me in a good mood. They also eat lots of lovely food that makes me feel very jealous! They also post non-Disney vlogs, and they’re just as great outside Orlando.

3. That Sounds Fun

I love how well edited and great quality these vlogs are. They really put a lot of thought into capturing the holiday, and it really shows in the finished videos. Ash even carried around a super heavy bag, complete with Go Pro, DSLR, tripod and numerous lenses everyday, which is serious commitment! I also love how much Sarah adores shopping, and she can never resist a cute Disney plush, which is a trait I share.

4. Spoonfull of Sugar

Gemma and Steve go on very regular trips to Disney World, staying in some gorgeous hotels; I really want to stay at the Beach Club after watching their September 2014 videos. They have a great sense of humour, and I hope Fantasia the tour guide will feature in their future trips as well.

5. Disney At Heart

These two from the Southern States of America have the coolest accents. They always seem to be going to Disney, so they have regular vlog updates. They’re totally obsessed with everything to do with the place where magic lives, and Britt likes to sport lots of different and creative Minnie Mouse ears.

6. OhYeahDisney

Scott and Emily are a very cute couple, running a ear-making business and also selling shirts alongside making vlogs. Their episodes are always so vibrant and full of life. I always prefer tightly edited Disney videos, and these are some of the best. If you want to smile, definitely check out this channel.

7. Gillian At Home

Gillian’s videos, particularly when she goes on holiday with her sister Hilary, make me almost cry with laughter. They are such genuine people and they have a great sense of humour. Plus, their love for Disney always shines through. Highly recommended if you need a pick-me-up!

8. Adam Hattan

Adam is another vlogger who can always bring a smile to my face. No matter if he is swooning over Flynn Ryder in the Festival of Fantasy parade or finding something new to do in Disney World, his videos are always entertaining. He is out working in the UK pavilion in Epcot at the minute so he has new Disney videos every week.

9. Karen & Rachel

I usually vlog with my sister, and so do these two. They are some of the most lovely people you can ever hope to chat to, and their vlogs are always so happy and positive. I particularly enjoy their runDisney videos – I’m always so impressed by how much they can run! One day I hope to be able to do a race weekend of my own!

Love Disney? I post new blogs about my adventures in Disney World every week, including about future trips and my summer working for the mouse himself. Take a look, and don’t forget to keep an eye out for my Disney vlogs on my channel as well.

Who are your favourite Disney World vloggers? Leave a comment and I’ll definitely check them out as well!

lisamae signoff

36 Comments

1. Jo
    July 28, 2016 / 7:28 pm

we really like ‘See ya reel soon’ Ashley and Joe are the best!!!

• Joseph Gardner
      September 10, 2016 / 12:09 am

Those two were out favorites the couple recently decided to end their series sadly we are on the search for new vloggers to get out Disney fill vicariously through lol

2. Christina
    July 28, 2016 / 8:58 pm

I’ve been obsessed with Yo Ho Disney lately! They are awesome 🙂 And I LOVE Oh Yeah Disney too!

3. Teresa
    August 3, 2016 / 1:19 pm

Hey this is great,
    I watch see you reel soon and Tim tracker, my husband and I decided to start our own as we are from the UK and travel at least twice a year this time we will be going 3 times and we started vlogging we have our April 2016 trip up and will be going in August and for Christmas.

Would love you to take a look at our vlogs we are channel is called Magic Carpet Ride http://youtu.be/RSK_3vZakQU

Thanks
    Teresa

4. Emily B
    August 18, 2016 / 12:17 pm

I have watched all these and loved them all :)! You should check out Tom and Sophie too, very cute couple and go a few times a year so lots of hours spent watching their trips.
    Em x

5. Hannah
    August 19, 2016 / 9:32 am

You got to check our Tom & Sophie on youtube!

• Brittany
      May 23, 2017 / 4:26 am

I second this! Tom and Sophie are great!!!

6. Renee Gaud
    September 3, 2016 / 2:32 pm

Hands down SeeYaReelSoon is the best. I have checked them all out and they are my absolute fave!!

• Lisa Mae
      September 10, 2016 / 9:17 am

I’ve just found them too, Renee! They have to be the most quintessentially ‘Disney’ couple ever.

7. Kelly Anderson
    October 5, 2016 / 1:02 am

We love the family vloggers at Jones Family Travels. They live in Florida and are always at Disney and Universal. Love them! We also love The Tim Tracker. You can often see the Jones Family Travel and The Tim Tracker in each others videos, which is fun.

8. Summer
    November 5, 2016 / 3:36 pm

Rachel and Jordan Disneyland vlogs are good! They just started but they’re so cute!

9. Tawnia Lewis
    December 16, 2016 / 4:29 pm

Disney Family Chocolate Cupcakes on youtube 🙂 !!

10. Missy
    January 2, 2017 / 9:03 pm

I’ve been watching a channel called MagicWithMac cause they are a family with two children so I can relate more to their videos than single couples. You actually watch them get exhausted 😀

• Lisa Mae
      January 3, 2017 / 9:46 pm

That sounds good! I’ll have to have a look for them. Thanks for your comment! Hope you liked the blog.

11. Joe
    January 3, 2017 / 1:46 am

I consider myself a Disney vlogger!My channel is Mickeyearsfl. My goal has always been to allow people to vicariously enjoy the parks threw my lense and I can show them some things they may or may not now! I am always looking for suggestions on what to Vlog so if you want to see something let me know through my channel!

12. Disney At Heart
    January 11, 2017 / 9:46 pm

One of our subscribers told us about being mentioned on your blog so of course we checked it out! We just wanted to say thank you! Most of the ears Britt has on are ones she makes! We own an ear shop called Main Street Ears! We watch almost all of these people listed with us as well and love them so much! Thank you again for thinking of us and your support!
    Love of love,
    Jared & Britt

• Lisa Mae
      January 18, 2017 / 10:31 pm

Aw thanks for the comment guys! Glad you like the blog – can’t believe you found it!

13. Dee
    January 26, 2017 / 10:47 pm

I’ve Just Stubbled On To You 😀 Could You Do Any More Chatty Disney Videos As You’ve Done For Your Blog?? And Tom and Sophie Are Amazing Really Funny Disney Vloggers.xox

• Lisa Mae
      January 30, 2017 / 9:20 pm

Thanks for your comment, Dee! I definitely will, especially once I’ve finished uploading videos from my October 2016 trip.

14. January 29, 2017 / 10:42 am

Hey! Please feel free to check out our channel Party of Two, we recently vlogged our 3 week stay this past August along with trips to Barcelona, Dallas and starting today actually our New York Christmas vacation vlogs have started!

Have a magical day!! 🙂

• Lisa Mae
      January 30, 2017 / 9:21 pm

Hi, thanks for stopping by! I’m already subscribed to you on YouTube – definitely need to catch up with your vlogs soon!

• Aimee
      July 25, 2017 / 1:56 am

I was a subscriber to your you tube channel but right after your Disneyland Paris Vlog started a different Party of Two popped up on my subscriptions that had something to do with photography and I’ve been unable to see your channel since then.

15. Savagemister
    February 13, 2017 / 4:22 am

TheTimTracker. Tim and his wife Jenn live in Orlando and go to Disney and Universal a lot. They are at about 170K subs. Can’t believe they are not on this list.

16. February 16, 2017 / 12:40 am

Really great videos and awesome blog! My husband just started a vlog called Theme Park Brews! This week we’re finishing up our Disney World Trip from last month!

17. Sarah Curtis
    March 5, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Tom and Sophie like others have mentioned also check out Disney in detail a nice lady called Victoria does Disney World Vlogs with her husband Ian x

• June 9, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Thanks so much Sarah! I’m glad you enjoy our vlogs 🙂

18. Molly Clark
    March 19, 2017 / 11:48 pm

Charlotte| littlemisschickas
    Is sooooo good. She went to DisneyWorld in 2016 for 14 days and then Disneyland Paris not to long ago and vlogged it all. She also normally uploads Disney sit down/ chatty videos.

19. April 7, 2017 / 7:47 pm

I was excited to discover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information on your web site.

20. Mickey Hunter
    April 16, 2017 / 9:57 am

Try Natasha Rooney

21. Courtney
    May 11, 2017 / 2:05 pm

I love Charlotte Ruff / Lilmisschickas! Her videos are so fun, I feel like I’m there right along with her. She went to WDW around the same time I did in 2016 – we did a lot of the same activities so it was like re-living my own vacation through her vlog. It was great. 🙂

22. Tim
    June 18, 2017 / 2:27 pm

Lisa Mae is the best Disney vlogger I have found. Very entertaining and funny! Love her observations and wit.

• Lisa Mae
      June 25, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Aw thank you Tim! That’s such a lovely compliment. Glad you like my vlogs!

23. August 10, 2017 / 2:58 am

This is a great list! We probably with The Tim Tracker the most often. My wife and I also vlog Disney as often as we can! We live in Alaska, but do a lot of Disney vacations. So far in 2017 we’ve done Disneyland Paris, a Disney Cruise, and Disney Springs. We have Disneyland, Disney World and Disney Cruise vacations already booked for 2018 as well!

Here is our Disney Playlist on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DmYjkhtP7E&list=PLdaDOrFlFyI7Pnxgzg3OC-aZ_xr1l8u1l

24. Brittney Behling
    August 21, 2017 / 3:04 pm

I love OhYeahDisney but Tim Tracker has to be my favorite. I did the Disney College Program and have several more Disney trips and videos planned for this year. Go check out my Disney vlog called Leaping Into the FairyTale

25. Joe
    September 6, 2017 / 10:33 am

Love watching Disney vloggers and watch them more then TV now.
    Some of our favs include TimTracker, Ears2You, Reeves Family Adventures, The Waltway and did love SeeYaRealSoon too. We also have our own channel called Joe & Donna but we havent got our trip until later this year. Plenty of other Disney and non Disney content so far though.

• Lisa Mae
      November 12, 2017 / 6:08 pm

There are some great ones in there! Thanks for sharing, Joe